At the House of LadyLee... We like to keep it smurfy!
Tuesday, May 03, 2016
Ten Tuesday Thoughts
Ten Tuesday Thoughts... the after dark edition.
No. That doesn't mean nothing dirty. It's just 10:30 pm and I'm about to go to bed.
1. So I was washing dishes this evening, with the TV playing in the background. Lo and behold, Cruz suspended his campaign.
2. I yelled "NOOOOOOOO" right along with everyone in his audience. Not because I was sad (Cruz is a weasel), but I was hoping him and Kasich siphoning off some delegates will keep Trump from getting that nomination. It's apparently not going down like that.
3. I have been listening to Beyonce's new CD, which is a stretch for me. It is actually one of the few CDs I can listen to top to bottom. That's a rarity.
4. I woke up late this morning. Instead of rushing, I went into work a little late. I am getting older, and this is the way I will be handling things from now on. Unless I just happen to get my 20-year-old self back, that it.
5. I slept 7.5 hours last night. I rarely sleep that long. My average is 5-6 hours per night.
6. It's been so hot outside that I must turn on my air conditioner. Too bad, because I was enjoying low utility bills.
7. My grass is growing too fast. If it keeps growing at this rate, it will have to be cut once a week. And that's not good, because the dude that cuts my grass now charge to doggone much. I may just have to get out here and cut it myself.
8. I play scratch off lotto tickets every once in awhile. But not the cheap ones. There's a $5 ticket that I like, and I only buy it from a certain gas station. I like it because I always make money off of them. I bought $45 worth this time (9 tickets), and walked away with $85. Can't beat that. Can't wait until next time (most likely sometime late summer).
9. Playing on my Spotify at this moment: "Inside Out" by Clppng.
10. Saying the words "President Trump" makes me squeamish. Really.
That's it for my 10 Tuesday night thoughts. I'm going to bed now.