Monday, October 03, 2016

Good FALL Monday


How on earth do I keep letting so much time go by and not post. I have plenty of post ideas. But I have let things slip off. Shame on me!

Oh my! I am so HAPPY that it is FALL!!!

I like fall. I don't have to turn on the air conditioner or the furnace. That means lower utility bills. GLORY!

(I don't know what I would do if some big deer were in my backyard like in the picture, tho.)

So it is Monday...and I go through the same thing I go through every Monday morning: looking for cats. I don't want them stuck in my bedroom all day (I close the door to my bedroom when I leave for work in the mornings). 

So there is a lot of:  "Ya'll up in here! GET OUT OF HERE!"

If they are, they usually scramble on out.

Because they know LadyLee is crazy.

When I don't see them, I go looking and I keep yelling.

And they trick me a few times a month. They sit silently on the beams over the living room and run back and forth.

And I know what they are thinking:

 "Watch this fool run back and forth. She won't even look up over her head."

LOL

As long as I know they are up there, I can just leave. 

I am looking forward to these cooler days. It seems like I'm not as flustered and I can think clearer.

Much clearer.

I am going to try to post all this week. Try.

Have a good week. On purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!