Thursday, October 27, 2016

Ten Thursday Thoughts

Here we go again... Thursday Thoughts

1. I have been  SUPER busy... too busy to post, even. This has to stop, because blogging is one of the few therapeutic things I do. Sigh.

2. I ate a seedless orange the other day. That bothers me on so many levels. I didn't  know such a thing existed, and I bet it is GMO to the max.

3. I early voted today. No wait. Took me all of 5 minutes. Now that's what I'm talking about.

4. Trump is doing a bunch of dog whistling, i.e., urging his folks to go down to the polls and do a little "poll watching".

5. And that is why I early voted. These jokers trying to start some 1965 riots or something. This is 2016. Get your life.

6. Lunch today: raw coconut corn and yoshi rolls from Tassili's Raw Reality.

That was good. I need a nap now. On my sofa, with the tv playing low. Doze off, wake up, doze off, wake up... continue.

7. I didn't leave work until 9 pm last night. And the sad part is that I needed a couple of more hours to finish what I was doing.

8. I am dehydrated. I'm not sure why I keep letting that happen, but I had a splitting headache yesterday. When that happens, that means I haven't drinking enough water for the past couple of days. Sigh.

9. I thought YESTERDAY was Thursday. I hate when I get my days mixed up.

10. With that said, I can't wait for the weekend!!

That's it for 10 Thursdays Thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!