Here we go again... Thursday Thoughts
1. I have been SUPER busy... too busy to post, even. This has to stop, because blogging is one of the few therapeutic things I do. Sigh.
2. I ate a seedless orange the other day. That bothers me on so many levels. I didn't know such a thing existed, and I bet it is GMO to the max.
3. I early voted today. No wait. Took me all of 5 minutes. Now that's what I'm talking about.
4. Trump is doing a bunch of dog whistling, i.e., urging his folks to go down to the polls and do a little "poll watching".
5. And that is why I early voted. These jokers trying to start some 1965 riots or something. This is 2016. Get your life.
6. Lunch today: raw coconut corn and yoshi rolls from Tassili's Raw Reality.
7. I didn't leave work until 9 pm last night. And the sad part is that I needed a couple of more hours to finish what I was doing.
8. I am dehydrated. I'm not sure why I keep letting that happen, but I had a splitting headache yesterday. When that happens, that means I haven't drinking enough water for the past couple of days. Sigh.
9. I thought YESTERDAY was Thursday. I hate when I get my days mixed up.
10. With that said, I can't wait for the weekend!!
That's it for 10 Thursdays Thoughts!
Coming out on the Other Side - "When you come out on the other side of the trial, it's your obligation to share your experience with someone who is still traveling the journey" -- Michel...
4 days ago