Whoa... I named this post Ten Tuesday Thoughts...
*runs back up to title and changes it*
Oh THE HORROR. Today is THURSDAY. Not Tuesday. That would be a shame, especially since tomorrow is payday. Heavens no.
1. I am ready for the weekend. I am mostly just ready for my paycheck.
2. You best hope I get something done tomorrow. The shades of mind are usually halfway down on Payday.
3. Today I went to get a haircut. My hair is straight skint right now.
4. I told him not to cut it that low. But I don't care. I don't have to comb or brush my hair for the next couple of weeks. And that is a good thing.
5. I am loving the Luke Cage series on Netflix.
I have one more episode to watch. I will watch that this evening while I do my crocheting.
6. This has been a semi-productive week. I can at least be thankful for that.
7. I have been eating raw so far this October. I don't know if that is saying much though, since this is just October 6th.
8. Today's breakfast: a spinach, pineapple and pear smoothie. For lunch I had some kale salad that someone made. Not sure what is for dinner. I haven't had much of an appetite, but I will eat something. Maybe a salad.
9. I find it interesting that I am craving dandelion leaves, watercress, arugula, and swiss chard. I will run get some this weekend. Those will make make for some good smoothies.
10. What's playing on my Spotify right now....
Oh my goodness... watching that video right now... It is so CHEESY!!
That's it for Ten Thursday Thoughts....
7 Whole Days - For the past week, I’ve been back in my hometown in the northeast. I’m here for work and I am really enjoying myself. Admittedly, I never thought I would...
4 days ago