I wish it was Thursday. That would mean tomorrow is Friday. And that would mean the weekend is nigh.
Wait. This is Tuesday Thoughts. And that was just a thought. So that will be my first thought.
1. I wish it was Thursday. That would mean tomorrow is Friday. And that would mean the weekend is nigh.
2. I said to myself that I wouldn't watch the debate last night. Nevertheless, I did. I am not sure how I feel about that. But it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
3. I already know who I'm going to vote for. That didn't change.
4. Trump sniffed a lot last night. That made me nervous. He either has a cold or he's treating his nose.
5. Today's lunch was brought by my cubicle mate Lady M. As usual I didn't know what I was eating. It was full of lentils, cauliflower, and other veggies. I ate it so fast that I forgot to take a picture of it.
6. The cheesiest song is playing on my Spotify right now.
How cheesy is that? But it was the bomb back in 1982 when I was 12. It is not hard to impress a 12-year-old.
7. I paid off THREE credit cards today. GLORY!
8. I proudly announced this to my former cubicle mate The Cowgirl Cre and my new cubicle mate Lady M. They both stared at me, their lips pursed. They are both dealing with some dog surgery issues. And we all know how costly our animal care can get. Sigh.
9. They both gave me the side-eye when I announced that the total amount for the payoff of all three cards together was $125. I corrected myself after adding it up.
"My bad, ya'll," I said. "The total was $132".
10. RIP to Kashif. Didn't even know he was sick. My favorite song by him was "Love Changes".
Ugh. I don't need anymore people from my childhood movies and music to pass away. STOP IT, I SAY.
That is it for my 10 Tuesday Thoughts.
Have a good week! Friday will be here before we know it!!
Now is the Time to Learn the Lessons - During my career in contract administration I have had the opportunity to assist in developing numerous proposals for submission to the US Government. It ...
2 weeks ago