Monday, January 07, 2019

Monday Madness

Monday...

And I am sitting up here at my good gub'ment job working... with no paycheck.

Bustas.

They better figure this out quick.

It is a GHOSTTOWN in this place. Oh my!! I think I have seen 10 people all day. All day.

I am not sure how this is going to work out. I might as well be off. And I am waiting for chemicals. And there is no one, it seems, to give me my chemicals IF they have been delivered. Stockroom personnel is not here, apparently. I thought they would have one person down there. I may have to break into the room down there or something.

So now I am stuck. And I have a new hostage face. Mitch's face says it best.

Annoyed hostage.


A hostage that's pondering and plotting something.

LOL.

Not funny, though. It is mad annoying. And I, like anyone else, don't like the unknown... especially when it comes to finances. NO.

But it is what it is. My prayer this morning was, "Lord, you know what is going on. Thank you for being consistent in taking care of me and my life.'

But for now, I am thankful for a new day.

Our beloved King, I mean, our beloved President speaks tonight at 9pm eastern time. I will not be watching, because I just... can't. I have always watched presidential addresses, no matter who the president was, but I can't with this president. The language level is on some grade school level. I just can't. I will watch tomorrow.

My House. I got my house appraised. And the first thing everyone says when I say that is "You're moving?"

Nope. But I am appealing my property taxes. They are OUTRAGEOUS. I have the monies sitting to the side, earmarked for it. I have a hearing, and if they deny my appeal, then oh well. But with a professional appraisal, that may not be the case. And they did overestimate my house values. They some BUSTAS. That is all.

We will see how it goes. I was annoyed that I had to clean my house way up. Turns out it wasn't all that bad. I think that for an appraisal, one needs to paint and all this craziness. Not the case if I'm not selling. I must admit that at least I got my yearly decluttering done. I even swept out the garage real good and got rid of a lot of junk that was out there. So I am happy about that.

Song of the Week. TWO songs that I like ALOT. Both by Justin, aka Big K.R.I.T. (I like saying Justin because that is my youngest nephew's name). I will post one now, and save the other for later. This one is titled "Energy".



That is a good song. It is in regular rotation on my playlist.

There is much more I would like to post about. But lunchtime is almost over. I will definitely be posting this week.






3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:09:00 AM

    Sorry you're going through this. I pray they pay you and they lower your taxes. Mitch looks so Presidential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just odd. We should not have to punished like this. And I have to work my full 8 hours a day.

      Mitch just wants to be rubbed. Annoyed because I'm not rubbing him. LOL

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:59:00 PM

    Mitch is the most distinguished cat ever!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!