Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts!


On a Tuesday, no less!

1. I am enjoying the nice cool ATLien temperatures these days. Although I admit it was a bit jarring to go from 98 degree days to 70 degree days and at times 40 degree nights. That is a big swing!

2. I refuse to turn on my furnace until November 1st. I want to take advantage of a month or so of low utility bills. But lets just say I was around the house shivering quite hard a couple of nights.

3. This has been my favorite salad in the past couple of weeks.


I wish I had a chef who could make that for me EVERYDAY! Every single day!

4. Song I'm listening to right now: "Nothing has Ever Felt Like this" by Rachelle Ferrelle and Will Downing


How GREAT is that song? My goodness! That is REAL music! I miss it much.

5.I am ready for the weekend. It cannot get here fast enough.

6. I hate that I feel this way, as it means that work is boring and meaningless. Hopefully this is just a short spell of time of it feeling like this. Or maybe it may mean that it's time to make a change.

7. I don't eat after 5:00 pm most days. I only drink water. And I notice I sleep a lot better. No more late night eating for me, especially after 6 pm at the latest. That is a goal for the 2020 season, though.

8. I am currently trying to get my mind right for the Christmas season, meaning getting ready to give out some cheap and useful gifts. That means plenty of cookies!

9. Are ya'll watching The Watchmen?

I am, but I am confused as hell. But I am down for some Regina King and Yahya Abdul Mateen II.

 ALL DAY. I will watch whatever they're in. Yes ma'am. Yes indeed.  Black love on the screen, man. I do not know what the hell I am watching, but my eyes are glued to the screen. Glory!

10. What I'm listening to right now: "Is it Still Good to You" by Ashford Simpson.



That too is a GREAT song. As you can tell, I like old music, because today's music is HOT garbage compared to this. Smoking hot!

That's all for Ten Tuesday Thoughts!

Have a great evening!






1 comment:

  1. Girl go ahead and turn on that heater!
    S23

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!