Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts! On a Tuesday.

1. Why is it still hot outside?

2. No let me rephrase this, since it is snowing in some parts of the country. Why is it still hot in the ATL this week?

3. Isn't this October now? Shouldn't I be seeing some nice temperatures in the 70s and the 80s?

4. Oh well, can't worry about that now. We are also in a drought. That is far more important. I can only remember it raining once in the last two weeks. I will take the heat with the rain if I can get it.

5. I find it interesting that we're not waiting for it to become cold before we run up on all things "pumpkin-spiced".  I saw some cream cheese in the store the other day.

6.  Look at that price: two for $5. Better get up on it while you can!

7. Why? Because it has been said that the pumpkin-spiced Spam is disappearing off the shelves.

8. Part of me wants to google some recipes using pumpkin-spiced spam, just to see why folks are all excited about it.  But no... I cannot. I WILL NOT.

9. BUT, I did come across a pumpkin-spiced food that I found intriguing. Pumpkin pie kit-kats!

Those are GOOD! They taste like sweet potato pie. But I can only eat one or two. If I'm going to eat some candy, I want some chocolate.

10. Song I'm listening to a lot this week: "Next Movement" by The Roots


Can you believe that song is 20 years old? And it is STILL great? A rap group/band. You know that's not happening in 2019. Nope. And the Roots still going strong as Jimmy Fallon's house band. Can't beat that!

That's it for my 10 thoughts on a Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!