Thursday, September 26, 2019

Big Shiny Things



I've seen some shiny cars around town lately. Some with a shine that I didn't even know was possible.

When I was at the new Whole Foods downtown, which happens to be the biggest in the Southeast, and I saw a shiny gold car. And everybody was walking by gawking and taking pictures of it.


One lady, whispered, as I was putting my groceries in my car, "It's a Bentley."

So I took my phone out and snapped a picture, too.

Then the other day, on Peachtree Street, I saw a big shiny silver G-wagon.


Now, I thought it would be odd to drive around in something so glaring like that. But it's not.

You know, you will probably never get carjacked. Those cars, though expensive, with those paint jobs will be left alone. Too easy to spot.

But they do stand out and turn the head. Not sure I want that much attention, but more power to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!