Tuesday, July 07, 2020

Guilty Pleasures


I am writing a lot, and I try to make sure my characters are vastly different than me when it comes to their favorite things they like to do, eat, and drink, etc.

So a friend of mine loves Seltzer waters, and her favorite one is the Bubly brand. I think they are a Pepsi product.

I bought some, and I am hooked.

I think I have tried 5 different types. I like the peach flavor...


But I REALLY like the cherry and watermelon flavors.


I am not a big soda drinker- I may have one soda a year, if that - but I can drink these. They have 0 calories and no added sweeteners. I love how I can smell and taste the flavor at the same time. Not sure how they pull that off. They are cheap enough, especially for me, someone who prefers water, with an 8-pack going for $4.99, and my local Publix sometimes has them on a two for one special.


So they are suppose to be my character's drink of choice, but now they are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!