Thursday, September 09, 2010

Just Say NO!

My dearest Southern Black Gal...

I know you love yourself some TI. You ride his jock like no other.

But that man and his wife got arrested last week for weed in the car. And they had some "pills".

No one knew if the pills were X or meth.

*raising an eyebrow at the mention of meth*

You need to tell your boy TI to just say NO!

And if that don't work, then he needs to be made to watch those CRAZY meth PSA commercials.
They scared the cheese outta me. Here are a few.







I've never seen this one before. A bit grainy, but, uh, the point gets across!



Yikes!!!!

No LadyLee will not be doing meth. Heck man, got me giving my prescription meds and tylenol the side-eye.

I'm glad TI didn't have meth when he was arrested. Bad enough he had weed and X. You might be a superstar, but the peoples gonna lock you up if you don't fly straight.

And I always thought this was a problem off in the trailer parks, if you know what I mean. But I know it's not. You just don't hear of certain people having meth problems!

Just say NO, TI. Just say no to it ALL!!

I know I will.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13:00 PM

    That's why TI need me in his life. He wouldn't need weed and X to get high. I will be his drug of choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:45:00 PM

    I'm sideyeing Tracy b/c TI would have her azz driving the getaway car. SMH! Poor O would have to come live wiht me and Tyler. LOL
    S23

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:19:00 PM

    LOL @ Serenity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROTFLMAO! Ladylee, you crazy! But what you said was the absolute truth!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!