Friday, September 29, 2006

Days of Candy

It's fall...

It's cooling off... Cool breezes, mild temperatures...

Thank goodness, because I have grown quite tired of the heat.

And these are days of candy...

Eye Candy, that is...



Thought I would give you a little eye candy...



A little candy... for... your... EYE...



Lawdhavmercyjesusmarthamaryandthem...

That brotha in the pics is "Tiny"... another character in my neighborhood.

He is not a
Leaf Raker... And he sho ain't Bin Laden.

Stay tuned for....

Character Round-up Part III:

TINY... "The Blood Ride"

Have a nice weekend:)

4 comments:

  1. Damn! That's what I'm talkin' bout! BIG just how I likem'! Is he employed? Kids? I may let him put in an application. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:03:00 PM

    He's too thick to be a crack head. I'm anxiously awaiting the back story. Speaking of backs, you should have taken a picture of his backside. I likes the booty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. retch....gag....

    muscles really dont do it for me at all...could be the effect of all them weights on my favorite organ...yeah yeah TMI

    or it could be the ponytail LMAO

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!