Friday, January 05, 2007

$10,000-15,000????!!

There was a highly interesting prostitution bust here in my beloved ATL this week...

Click here and read this story.

In a nutshell, authorities arrested two women for running what is considered a high-priced call girl/prostitution operation. The DA said that the prices for services ranged anywhere from $500.00 to $10,000 or as high as $15,000 dollars. Much of the arrangements were made via an internet website ran by one on the women. The women used a complicated internet verification process and john referrals to screen their clients.

Interesting, interesting, interesting. I was thinking to myself, "My goodness, $15,000.00! That is some major cash! I was expecting to see broads that were some Hollywood star look-a-alikes for that amount of cash...

I called up LadyTee and asked her if she saw the news about the prostitutes up in Sugarloaf. She said no. I called her back when the 11 o'clock news came on. She was thinking the same as me, thinking that these ladies were some super star look-a-alikes, where they could charge upwards of $15,000.

Then we saw these ladies. Both LadyTee and I were thinking the same thing.

LadyTee: "Shoot Lee, they ain't no stunners. And that chick on the right look hard as hell!"
LadyLee: "Tee, maybe it's because they have no makeup on."
LadyTee: "Yeah, maybe, because that blonde, you can tell she had it going on back in the day, but that other chick, I don't know."
LadyLee: "And the brunette is only 30 years old."
LadyTee: "WHAT??? Aww man, you can tell she's been twerking day and night!!"
LadyLee: "Really though."

But the more pertinent question that lurked in both of our minds was?

Exactly what kinds of services would cost $10000 to $15000 dollars? Exactly what type of twerking must one do to be paid that amount of money?

LadyLee: "Tee, that's like some type of businessman special, where they charging a group price for doing a bunch of businessmen or something."
LadyTee: "NO! Whips and chains, chains and whips, shawty!"
LadyLee: "Naw, not for 15,000 dollars. That's a group rate or something."
LadyTee: "Yeah right! That's some S&M right there babes, all the way!"

We discussed this a little longer (yeah, strange stuff like that amazes us) and moved on to other things.

Well this morning when I got to work, a fellow chemist, Ol' Mean Ass Cynthia, one of my bootleg "Work-for-free" manuscript editors ran over to my cubicle yelling to myself and my cubicle mate:

"Can somebody tell me what those women did to be making $15,000.00?"

I already knew what she was talking about. Cowgirl Cre did not, so we pulled up the news stories. We discussed ideas. (Yeah, we should have been working.) I stuck with my businessman special idea. We discussed the whips and chains theory.

The Infamous Hen-Dog happened to be walking by.

"Come here, boy!" I yelled.
He walked over to my area. He is a big muscle bound shorty, so he walks over in a muscle man way. Heck, I look around, thinking that a DJ is about to cue up some Hen-Dog theme music.
"What's up?" he asked.
Ol' mean ass Cynthia posed the hot question: "What would a woman have to do in order for you to pay her $15,000.00 for her services?"

We all lean in to hear the answer. He's a man, and we were eager to know a man's poing of view. But Hen-Dog is quite frugal, and it showed in his answer.

"Man, I would have that chick for five years, and I would put her to work. She gotta paint the house, keep my car clean, be like Karate kid with the 'wax on, wax off'. I would work that chick!"

Not the answer we were expecting. And since he was the only man around, that was about as good an answer as we would ever get.

This stayed at the forefront of our minds for at least a good hour.

LadyLee: "I'm sure that house is paid off. You realize, you really only need to have a good $15,000 session only once a month."
Ol' Mean Ass Cynthia: "Girl, I don't even need that much. Just a couple of sessions a quarter, just a little something to supplement my income!"
LadyLee: *working out the numbers in her mind*. "I still can't figure out what them chicks did for $15,000.00. Man, whatever it is, it had to be alot!"
Ol' Mean Ass Cynthia: "Well, all I know, I've done a lot more for a lot less!"


We hollered when she said that. I'm suprised my boss didn't pop from around the corner to scold ME (emphasis on ME) when we get a bit too rowdy.

The house that they ran the call girl business from was located in one of the most affluent gated communties in Atlanta, The SugarLoaf golf club community. (A representative house from that hood is shown to the left. The chick's house was MUCH bigger!) A lot of rappers, athletes, and businessman live there. The blonde chick's house was assessed at more than a million dollars. Neighbors complained about the high amount of traffic at all times of the day, and lewd behavior. I think that's what got them in trouble, along with the website the ladies used to sell their services.

My boss and I talked about this. One thing I do believe, even though your neighborhood is all ritzy and nice, with the perfectly manicured lawns and such, YOU NEVER KNOW what's going on inside that house or inside the hearts of people.

But what's REALLY going on behind closed doors?? Bet those neighbors are wondering that right now. Who would have thought a high class call girl service existed in their upperclass gated community?
Yeah, things may look dandy from the outside. You know how we have perfected phoniness in our society. We are PROS at faking the funk.

Just a thought.

Because you never know!

Really though.

9 comments:

  1. Guarantee you some of those neighbors knew what was going on. Some of the men were probably participating.

    Wait until you see the client list. That is really going to throw you for a loop. Same thing happened here in LA a few years back. Heidi Fleiss was the 'madam' raking in big bucks. Her clients, actors, athletes, attorney, etc. No joke big money men. They actually had Charlie Sheens butt on the witness stand identifying a check he had written to pay for services. I don't remember what the amount was, but it wasn't small. And Heidi looked like a shorter, thinner version of the dark haired chick. No joke.
    Anyway, some of the fees were for confidentiality and not necessarily the crazy stuff you would think. Maybe straight sex, or a date for a few days or week while a business man was in town. (Think Pretty Woman)

    Trust, they had been running that business for some time and a LOT of folks knew about it. They probably pissed off a cop or some man's wife. No other way they were getting caught. Them girls don't get hooked up like the sisters who hit the corners.

    umm, I know a little too much about this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. $15000 huh? When you & LadyTee crack the case, holla at a sistah. Gotta find a "replacement job". :O) Not surprised at all by where they live - it takes every kind of people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...a long way from "hookers on the point"....

    Who knew? In another life I coulda been a billionaire LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sad. Sad b/c $20 vs. $15000... You got to learn to set your prices higher Ladylee! I'm sure DJ can hollar at you about that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @BBall Mama...

    HA! You do know a bit too much about this, LOL!!!

    I think they may be paying for anonymity, but um, that all goes straight out the window when you're trying to keep out from going to jail... Those ladies are going to sing like canaries. I know I would!!

    @My personal DJ, the DJ DIVA...

    Billionaire? Damn, woman!! I know for myself, I could have paid cash money for my house, if I was pulling down that type of bread!!LOL!!

    @S23...

    Man, back then? $20 dollar FELT like $15,000.00!!!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladylee, having met some of the characters in this story, I have a whole new appreciation for the humor! You described Hen to a tee!

    It was great to hang out the other day. Thanks for lunch. Next time, I'll take *you* out!

    Cheers, Tayari

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tayari...

    Glad you stopped by!! I am still hanging out on cloud 9... and doing my BEST not to order takeout from the restaurant! I had fun! And I was glad to give you your first working chemistry lab tour! Look out for a post about your visit... It is going to be TOOOO funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe they got 15,000. The brunette does look hard....

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!