Monday, January 22, 2007

SNaKe BiTes: "Thank You!", "Chandalier Lights" & "Have a Heart"

Thank you!



I wanna thank LadyLee
For letting spit sh** on paper for someone else to see!
A lot of million dollar rappers are out there,
And they are bad!
But they're not down with LadyLee,
I know they are mad!
So to everyone who gave me a comment, THANK YOU!
And that just let me know that you can be... BIT!

LadyLee stay strong,
And Let peace and purpose be your spice in life!
Oh yes! You're the best!

LadyLee, you don't go to the ATM enuff,
To keep getting this stuff...
But for you? I'll do anything!!


Chandalier Lights



My Mama told me if I wanna keep my house with chandalier lights,
Pay attention to my spendings, and stay off that pipe.
Every dollar that you made was properly spent,
But now you spend the money like you got no sense.


Have a Heart

I was walking the streets on my my way to the store one night.
An old friend of mine hollered at me as I walked by.
She had a sign that said "Hungry! Will work for food!"
So I said to myself "I've got to have a heart in this situation."
So I stepped to her,
Gave her 4 dollars,
Took her sign,
And wrote on it...
"Why lie! I wanna get high!!"


I had a heart.

7 comments:

  1. Snake is a HAM!!!!!!

    Why lie huh Snake?

    Keep it real in the field!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:17:00 AM

    Snake is the BOMB!!!!

    You know I love that Chandalier Lights!!!!

    Keep those SNaKe BiTes coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lord...

    Snake got that heat. And lives by the player's code.

    And quit cheating. We need a blogpost from you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:33:00 PM

    Hassan,
    You are right on the money about LadyLee cheatin'.
    Way to call her out!!!

    We do need a blogpost from her and the rest of that last chapter of her book. Hurry up ALLREADY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about cheating. We all know sometimes life gets crazy and we need a filler or to highlight another. Good job on being innovative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @That Original Oldboy Hassan...

    I am a DIVA (well 1% Diva). I have a staff (well only one on staff).

    Don't hate, Shawty!!

    Calm down and have a cup of coffee and a SNAKE bite.

    LOL!!

    I ain't cheating! Snake is on staff. I'm gonna work Shorty like the pimps work the prostitutes down on the corner.

    @Cowgirl Cre...

    Hmm... Cowgirl Cre, Cowgirl Cre, my workplace cubicle mate. If you don't stop tripping, I am going to hide your freakin' headphones so you can't listen to your music... How's about that!?!

    Besides, you said you liked "Chandalier Lights".

    Why don't you just go somewhere and ride your horse, Cowgirl Cre.

    And you know my laptop is busted. Your chapter will be done shortly.. ya busta!!

    But thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Nothin' but love for ya! Really though!

    Now get back to work!!!

    @Rosemarie...

    Yes my sista... we are seeing eye-to-eye!!

    Really though!!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!