Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Snack Time... A Milk and Cookies Picture show

(Warning: this is a long pictorial of my baby bro... with just a few words thrown in, of cours. LOL. )


Our favorite snack, Milk and Cookies, was in town a couple of weeks ago, on military leave.

He ran in the house and grabbed me up in a big hug. I pushed him back and looked him over. All I saw was his white teeth, the whites of his eyes, and the "bling-bling" in his ears.


I said in my best Shug Avery voice...

Kari... You sho' is BLACK!!!

He laughed. "They've had us marching out in the sun, Lee," he said.

"I see that," I replied. "Because you are at least two to three shades darker than usual!"

As always, I was happy to see the boy... but I had to look at this shirt for a few days.

I am not sure what the large pic of a white man's face glowing orange, and the words "Machine" wedged in his open mouth mean AT ALL. I was also quite confused by the words on the back of the shirt.


*silence*

I asked him what was up with the shirt. He just shrugged and walked away. Typical Milk and Cookies.

What REALLY pissed me off was when I woke up on Sunday morning and walked into the kitchen for my usual early morning quart of water, I saw a dark shadowy figure stretched out across my chair and ottoman.


And yes, his smashed wide-legged ant tribal tattoo is still on his arm. I've always wished that that dayum tattoo was a joke and he'd wash it off, but it is still there. Permanently. ~sigh~

I wanted to kick him. I've told this boy a gazillion times...

"Go grab a sheet out the closet and spread it across the chair before you decide to lay your rusty tail on it."

"Alright, Lee," he always says.

As you can see, he is laying there, with his MOUTH all up against the arm of the chair. I wanted to kick him. But he's been doing his army thing. If I'd kicked him, he might've mistaken me for the enemy, and then he might've jumped up and tried to choke me out or something.

And we can't have that, can we?

Now, I painted the bathroom a couple of month ago, and Milk and Cookies thought it looked nice. But he whined and whined about the touch-up work it needed.

"Lee, I still see some white spots, BLAH, BLAH, BLAAAAH!"

My response: "Well, get your butt up there and fix it, man, if it bothers you THAT much."

Well, much to my suprise, he got up there and fixed it. He did a few nice things with a little paint and an artist brush.








Now, when I saw how low his pants were slung, I had a terrifying vision of him falling and busting his ass in my jacuzzi tub. I think he realized this at the same time, and yelled

"Get the dang towel from under my foot, Lee!"



The touch-up work kept the boy occupied for about an hour or so, while I did other things around the house. He was waiting for a few friends of his to pick him up for a rock concert down at Lakewood amphitheatre. I saw the dudes when they pulled up. They looked like some crazy skinheads or something. I shoved ol' Milk and Cookies out the door, because there was NO WAY those dudes were coming up in my house.

But alas, he returned the next day, with Kay... I think they hung out together, and ran errands, etc...

And do you remember my Mama's cute lil' Pit Bull?



He was so cute...

Well, my sister Kentucky and Milk and Cookies came barreling in the house with him. (I knew something was wrong when Oscar-Tyrone scrambled into my bedroom and dove under the bed.)
Skeeter is not all that cute anymore...



Kay brought the leashed "Skeeter" into my room. I picked him up and stared into his eyes. He wagged his tail hard. I said aloud, "Hmmmm... he don't act all vicious."

(For some reason, I keep expecting to come in the house attacking everybody and everything in sight.)

But he's a nice dog, nevertheless. Milk and Cookies has SOMEHOW taken possession of the dog, and keeps it down in Columbus, even though no animals are allowed on base. I think he Skeeter is staying with a friend off base or something. Hmmm...

But anyway, Milk and Cookies... you look like your dog. You surely do.


Same lips, eyes, nose... face. All the same...

LOL!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictorial of our favorite Snack!

I was glad to see you, Kari!!

And I'ma kick your ass the next time I catch you laid up on my furniture without a sheet over it.

You buster!

LOL!

6 comments:

  1. i love milk and cookie entries!

    that's cool that lil bro did the touch up for ya. how long is he in town? i keep him in my prayers all the time. it boggles the mind that folk are still joining the armed forces. it's so scary!

    i only like pit bulls when they're small enough to put in my arms. this is why i don't own a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:31:00 PM

    Nice!

    No you didn't say he looks like that dog! lol

    The other day I was in Walmart and decided to check out their books. I came across a book called "Bittersweat". The name seemed familar to me. So I brought it. As I started reading, the story is taking place in ATL. I know you recommend alot of books of authors from ATL. Have you ever mentioned this book before b/c I know I've heard someone talk about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milk and cookies is not code for OE. It is however great stakeout food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO at the comment that Milk and Cookies look like his dog. Girl, you crazy! That was nice of him to do the touch up job for you. Who the hell is OE? This person has made his way over to my spot too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang girl, you're like a late night comedy act. ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pit bulls. It has been said that most owners and their pets begin to resemble each other over the years. Just wait until the dog is full grown. It still has to grow into it's head.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!