Friday, January 01, 2016

RIP Natalie Cole, February 6, 1950 - December 31, 2015

Bad news on the first day of the New Year.

Natalie Cole passed on New Years Eve.



When someone who I grew up listening to dies, it reminds me of how we are getting older.

A couple of my favorite songs.

This was a song I remember from my childhood. I would sing along whenever it came on the radio.



And this one is for Cowgirl Cre. She and sisters use to sing this one when they were little. I'd never heard it until I was in my mid-thirties...

2 comments:

  1. When I heard the news, I was in the car with my sis Mika, and I thought about you and how you had not heard Annie Mae. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like "Your mother let you listen to that song when you were little?"

      LOL.

      We had the album, but I can only remember listening to the first song on Side A "Our Love"...

      Delete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!