At the House of LadyLee... We like to keep it smurfy!
Tuesday, March 08, 2016
Ten Tuesday Thoughts
Ten Tuesday thoughts!
While I sit here and scarf down my lunch. I hate taking precious time from the lab.
So here we go:
1. I feel like a 8 cylinder car that's running on 3 cylinders. And that is getting old real quick.
2. It is beginning to warm up outside. I think this might be a trick, though, and we have at least one more cold snap on the way.
3. I am sick and tired of this election cycle. Lord, please help us get through this messy election cycle. Please. Amen.
4. The Republican party continues to be a hot azz mess. And I don't even think the bottom of the barrel has been scraped yet.
5. I have to find someone to cut my grass because the local who cuts my grass is locked up, and he's been locked up for awhile.
6. I pay $15 for grass to be cut every two weeks. If I could get him out off jail for $15, I would go get him. But I take it that he did something really bad to be gone for the past 6 months.
7. Trump is bad but I think Cruz is much worse. Much worse. Dude is a liar AND he was responsible for the government shutdown with no plan behind it. I wonder how many votes he'd be getting if he used his real first name (Rafael) instead of his nickname (Ted)? Hmm...
8. I am not worried about who will be in office because I will be alright. I am always alright. By faith, amen.
9. I can't say this too many times: I AM GOING TO MISS PRESIDENT OBAMA WHEN HE LEAVES OFFICE.
10. I have been dehydrated. Who woulda thought that it would be so hard to keep up with my water intake.
I must do better.
That is it for Ten Tuesday thoughts. A bit sparse, but uh... it'll do.