On a Tuesday.
1. I have had a pretty good day today, as I just sat at my desk and did 8 straight hours of watermelon and mango cigarette paperwork.
2. I still didn't get everything done, though. I will need about 30 more hours to catch up, as I have more cigarettes to write up. Sigh.
3. I am not doing great with the daylight savings time. I am dragging in the morning. However, I am glad that it's still light outside when I leave work between 6:30 and 7:30 pm.
4. Ya'll need to get King Trump. His folks are getting wilder by the minute.
5. Tomorrow will be interesting, as we will better know who is still in the running for the presidential nomination. That's either a good or a bad thing.
6. I did not eat lunch today. I think this means I can leave 30 minutes early. Most likely I will not.
7. I was behind someone in the check-out line in the Whole Foods, and they had 2 big buggies full of grocery. I was very interested in how much their groceries cost. Their bill was $600. That's Whole Foods for you. And I hope that's some good eating.
8. I had a taste for sausage this morning. This is rare. So I had some sausage links, cheese eggs and grits for breakfast. I placed it on in a pint plastic cup and ate it when I arrived to work.
Sigh. I just need to stick to my kale, pear, and blueberry smoothies in the morning. I have that 95% of the time. I need to make it 100% of the time.
9. I am loving the warmer temperatures. The high today in the ATL was 82 degrees. I so wish that I would've gotten out and taken a walk. I could use the fresh air.
10. I have no idea what I will have for dinner. I brought a nice salad for lunch - baby spring greens with chopped strawberries, blueberries, nectarines, walnuts, and peaches. I am not sure if it is proper to mix nectarines and peaches together, but who cares. It's my salad. And I may even eat it for dinner, after that good but horrendous breakfast!
That's it for 10 Tuesday thoughts!
Thoughts on a Friday - · I love Amazon. 2-day free shipping, music, movies, television. I needed burner covers for my stove. Normally, I would trek over to Tar-jay or W...
4 days ago