Monday, August 21, 2017

The Wonderful Eclipse... and Scoot Booty


So I have been annoyed with all this eclipse hype. I just remember a partial eclipse during my high school years that did not live up to the hype. But I was all excited about others being excited.

And I was more excited about someone who was a bit more important than this eclipse:

Scoot Booty.

But back to the eclipse. Did you get out there and see it?

I did. I saw it through a piece of paper.




And that's as good as it got.

Nope... someone put 4 holes in a sheet of paper and we saw 4 crescents.



Oh joy...

It made me happy enough... for a few minutes. I told people that I would've been happier if it got pitch black outside and it started lightning real bad and I heard some loud roars.

"RAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

*everybody running like hell from the monsters*

Yes,  that would've made me more excited.

But something else happened that made me 1000 times happier.

Scoot Booty! 

I had to throw on some scrubs like I was on the medical drama shows...

And you can tell I don't know what I'm doing... that doggone mask kept coming undone. Sigh.

But it was worth it.

Because I saw the birth of Nephew #3 on Stardate 2017.19.08!!

Justin!

Better known as Notorious J!!

Or as I have been calling him the last couple of days, Scoot Booty.  I call him that because he is a preemie and his little booty LITERALLY fits in the palm of my hand.

So amazing.

This is not a Milk and Cookies production, aka, my brother's baby.

This is a Kentucky production. So I guess we can call him Kentucky 2.0 also.

(I love nicknames).

You know I took a gazillion pictures, many of which I will use to embarrass Scoot Booty.  I have some great posts coming. Yes indeed. So stay tuned.

And stay tuned for the sweepstakes drawing tomorrow. Comment to win!

6 comments:

  1. Congrulations Kentucky and Auntie Lee. Welcome to the world Kentucky 2.0!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:27:00 AM

    Congrats on the new nephew.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ma! How exciting to have a new addition to the family. I know you will enjoy it. Plus this time you will have a nephew in the same city as you. Welcome to the world baby Justin!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!