Friday, August 25, 2017

Freestyle Fridays


Whelp!

It is Friday!

And better yet, it is PAYDAY!

OHHHH Glory!

I am always happy for payday. And as usual on payday, the blinds of my mind are half closed.

I even arrived a couple of hours late to work today. Yep.

OH well. I only have about 4 hours worth of work to do.

Anyway, this week has been a bundle of excitement with the arrival of Notorious J, aka Scoot Booty. No, I'm not putting up a bunch of pictures every day. Wordless Wednesday was enough. I will put up something when he has changed some more (He has already changed A LOT in 6 days time). But I'm not going to overdo it!

Aren't you interested in who won the Big Sweepstakes? The $25 gift card and the autographed copy of Atlanta Noir?

The drawing was on Wednesday. As usual, I took a few pictures.

Here are the names for August posts. I hope you see yours! 
What is that, 35-36 names? That's a good amount.

I tore those up and threw them in a red Solo cup.

And my only employee pulled the names! Thank you Commander Getjiggywitit!



First name!

The winner is Erica Clark! She commented on an August 9th post!

Yay Erica!

Next name pulled...


The winner is The Green Eyed Bandit!

Go Bandit!


Congrats to you, Ladies! Holler at me for the details!

As always, Commander GitJiggyWitIt certified these the official winners by placing the dates on the back of the winning tickets.

No, it's not quite the lotto, but hey... $25 will get a half tank of gasoline for your ride, or some panties and makeup at the Wal-marts.

I am ready for the weekend. I will spend a little time both days down at the hospital with Scoot Booty. His mama is out of the hospital and she is a little down about not having him out with her, but he has to get big and strong to leave. He will be home soon!!

Hurricane is coming down out there in Texas. This looks like a bad one with the 35 inches of rain! I have NEVER heard of that much rain falling at one time. Ya'll be safe and follow the directions of the authorities. Evacuate if you can.

Song of the Week. Hmmm... I'm trying to think of something.

Ok, so we were asked to choose a song that represents our stories in the Anthology. A Spotify playlist is being created. So I chose "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige, and "10 seconds" by Jazmine Sullivan.





I think "No More Drama" was chosen. I'm good with that.

Are you ready for the weekend? I am! 

I am looking forward to a productive weekend! On purpose and by design!

You have a good weekend, and again congratulations to all the winners!

7 comments:

  1. Darn it! I didn't win the Powerball and now this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won! I won! I won! Thank you! I forgot about the contest. I came on over to LadyLee to catch up on Notorious J!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Text me your address so I can seen the package!

      Delete
  3. Hey!!! I won! I never win anything. Lee I saw you read at the Decatur Book Festival! I did not know that I had won a gift card. Great job reading and answering questions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I thought about that right after the session. I could've given you your prizes then. But you know I was on a mission to figure out how to get through my reading! LOL.

      But I will see you on the 23rd at the book club meeting. I will give it to you then, or I will mail it if you want.

      Delete
    2. The meeting is fine. Thanks

      Delete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!