Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A Time to Sanitize

So...

Hand sanitizer use to be all over the place, but it's hard to find during the pandemic. It's almost like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

I started making my own hand sanitizer, and it was a sloppy mix of 91% rubbing alcohol and aloe vera lotion.

And when THAT started running out, I had to be on the lookout for commercially available hand sanitizer.

Here is some I bought at the local Asian beauty spot.

Here are a few I've been able to find in the past few months.

Hey, I was just happy to see a sign on the beauty supply store door, as simple as it was: a white piece of copy paper with the words "Sanitizer available" written in green sharpie.

And It cost $8.99.

And it smells HORRIBLE. I don't even smell the alcohol in it.

I have to be careful what I buy at the Asian beauty supply spots. No telling what it is. I may just throw it out. But this one had good amazon reviews. So it is legit. However, I will not be purchasing it again.

These next ones are really good.


I spotted these while grocery shopping. The purchase limit is two bottles. So I grab a couple of bottles whenever I do my grocery shopping. I have six or seven bottles of it. They are $3.99-$4.99 each.

Good enough. And they're better than what I bought at the Asian store.

Here is my FAVORITE hand sanitizer.


Every Man Jack. $8 for 7 ounces. It was the first hand sanitizer I came across around a couple of months ago. I saw it at the Whole Foods. I saw it was for men, but heck, it could've been for dogs for all I care. I just needed some hand sanitizer.

It is really nice. The scent is woodsy and citrusy. I would buy some more if it wasn't so expensive.

Right now, I think I will stick with the ArtNaturals brand.

Until Purell and Germ-X make there return.

And that might not be until the Corona is over.

And who knows if and when that'll happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!