Thursday, June 18, 2020

Ten Thursday Thoughts



1. I am not sure what day this is. Day 87? Day 87! I am really ready to go back to work. Management still don't have a definitive plan in place, though. Sigh.


2. My girl cat Sister Callie Jo is chewing on the USB chords I use to charge up my phones. Maybe she will stop if she gets shocked.


3. I think I forgot to pay my power bill. That's the real reason I thought my power went out this past Sunday. It was a neighborhood outage, though.


4. The rowdy a.ir.bn.b neighbors are GONE. It is generally quiet over there right now, but I do think there are some people over there. I hear the lovely laughter of little children playing in the yard. That is SO much better than some woman wailing about her $200 that somebody owed her. (Hope she got her money. Yes, and amen.)


5. Vice-President Biden has spots on social media where he's asking for campaign donations. I have never donated to campaigns, and probably won't in the future. Well, I might if they come up with a system to refund my donation if they lose.


6. I personally think our beloved president is going to cancel the election and declare himself president until death. I really think that.


7. One of my friend's sons, who has degrees in political science, said it can't happen. I hope he's right.


8. I had a great baby spring lettuce, strawberry, peach, green apple, psyllium husk smoothie this morning, It was so good!


9. I have the attention span right now of a puff of smoke. It's there, then it disappears into thin air.


10. Last night I went to sleep around 3:00 am in the morning. I would give anything to fall asleep at a decent hour, like midnight.


That's it for my 10 thoughts on a Thursday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!