Monday, August 17, 2020

Nasty Women


Our beloved President is always calling women he don't like "Nasty".

What is up with that? I find it very odd and off-putting. In fact, when he gets started, I can't find the remote to my television fast enough.

But I saw this meme the other day, and it gave me pause.


You know, when they asked him about Giselle Maxwell (whatever her name is), I just KNEW he would call her a nasty woman. But no, he wished her well.

I saw that live, and I was dumbstruck. I immediately thought it was a way of him keeping her quiet. Hmm... maybe that is just a plot from some show I watched somewhere. Who knows. It was just disturbing.

Elizabeth Warren had a fitting response to the "nasty woman" tag.


Right on, Senator Warren...

Right on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!