Friday, May 18, 2007

Dog-Tired.

You know, the Oppressor has been working an Oldgirl really hard all week.

And basically, I am dog-tired.




I have all sorts of LadyLee adventures to share, but I've just been a bit... tired.

I know it is bad when I go home and go straight to bed. ~sigh~

But stay tuned, boys and girls!

Next week is Story Week!

I thought I would post two or three very short stories next week. I pass out stories at work, and we get a kick out of them. I am in the middle of some interesting character development work right now, and the stories are helping with such.

So stay tuned, boys and girls!!

I gots the weekend off baby!!

(Well, it was one of those "Ladylee, you working this weekend?" kind of things, to which I responded "Hell nawl! Go sit on a tack!!!!")

They shouldn't have let me get away with that. Let's me know I have a... choice.

Have a good weekend, and see you on Monday!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Get some rest and enjoy your time off. Have a very blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:27:00 PM

    short? stories? yeah right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ That Oldgirl Chele...

    Awww come on Oldgirl... One of them is 700 words, the other is 1200 words. A third, if I finish it, will be 1000 words.

    THAT IS SHORT for my long-winded a$$.

    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!