Monday, May 14, 2007

Garden Progress, Part II

Good Morning all! Hope you had a nice weekend:)

The garden is coming right along!!


I have two patches of snap bean plants, and here's a picture of one patch. I have about 40 plants. Man, we are going to be eating beans forever! LOL!

Even my cucumber and okra transplants are starting to kick in! Another week or two, and I'll be ready to transplant those into the garden!


Stay tuned. I will probably put up a pic every Monday morning, i.e., once a week!

4 comments:

  1. Good Job!

    You have to grow the cumbers in an ice tray? hmmmm seems a little ghetto..LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is so cute! I can't wait to be able to get back to growing something. I have one green plant in this house right now and it's looking sad all by itself.

    Good work LadyLee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I did your tag...djdiva style! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing it, and doing it and doing it well! That's the way ta do it baby..!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!