Monday, May 21, 2007

Gardens and such, Part III

Ladylee!!!

What?

Oldgirl!!!

Wassup??

How does your garden grow, Oldgirl??

Well, it's been three weeks, and the garden is coming along just fine!

The beans are growing quite nicely!




I should have a bean (or two) in a couple of weeks!

Radishes are also coming up. They'll be ready in about three weeks.



But you know I had to bootleg and buy a few plants. Home Depot had the hot sale, so I planted a few herbs (lemon balm, basil, and rosemary). I also bought a couple pepper plants and one tomato plant.



I said I wasn't going to get a tomato plant, because I HATE caging and stringing up vines. But like I said, Home Depot had the HOT sale!

I planted some of my cucumber transplants, and I the okra should be coming up this week sometime!

So that's it for the garden update! Stay tuned every Monday for more!

STORY WEEK starts tomorrow, boys and girls:)

Come back tomorrow morning for some interesting storytelling!!

7 comments:

  1. Show off..! Hey, that meme you gave me isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I'm still working on a few more so bear with me luv.

    And I'll "see" if I'll transpose it for a podcast. Since ya asked so nicely. ;) By the way, that garden is looking real nice. Even if you did bootleg and all. It's still shaping up really nicelike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Frank (Luke Cage)...

    Dude, you don't have to do it Podcast style. It's just that your podcasts are so... I don't know, therapeutic. Not sure if that is the right word. I just feel like I am listening to the black Dr. Phil. You need to have a couple of guests. And make it at least 1 hour long. That'll set it off right therre, LOL.

    You may have to do it Podcast style, because otherwise you are one long-winded brutha... You are the only person who is more longwinded than myself!

    Glad you like the garden. I should see some interesting stuff going on by the middle of June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Garden is so beautiful! Makes me wanna do a little container one just to have something to watch grow. I don't if i'll feel like moving it around though so some house plants might have todoit for me.
    Good work LadyLee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your garden is looking GREAT! this is the perfect opportunity for you to invite me over to sample the veggies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!!! Story time is up next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Chosen...

    Do it girl! Get a old pot, an old Maxwell House coffee can or something and grow something!!!

    @ATLien Nikki...

    Good grief Nikki, when are we getting together? Do you realize that you probably live less than a mile from me!?! DAMN!! Bring your butt down to P-town and have a bowl of beans with me!

    Or come down to the track in the evening. (I know you know where the track is.) I like to walk around it a few nights a week.

    Stop playing around, chick! I want to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some fresh maters when dey ready...

    the good nurse

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!