Thursday, October 23, 2008

Earth to LBeezy, Come in LBeezy

It's that time again, ya'll.

That time for SOMEBODY to make a decision.

Earth to LBeezy... Come in LBeezy!!!

LBoogie aka LBigga aka LBEEZY!!! I'm about to start on your blanket for your bed... Target date: Christmas 2008.

*Lbeezy does the HARD back flip. LadyLee tries the same maneuver but busts her ass on the hard concrete*

Check it out, Oldgirl... So you have to let me know what you want so I can truck my tail down to Union City and buy up your yarn tomorrow.

Ain't it wrong of me to do this as a blog post? Just throw out some doggone yarn swatches?

You think that's cool, hunh?

Uh, if you don't think it's wrong, well... I'll show you wrong.

I'll just put up the LBoogie's most personal private space... HER BEDROOM.




LBeezy, I'm sure the fellas would've loved for you to be laid across that their bed butt-naked. Thanks for sparing us the "scenery", hon. Much obliged.

LOL!!

Anyway, the point of this: We're trying to match the bedroom colors, most notably, that wall of hers. The color is "Embellished Blue". So here are the swatches. I threw these together while watching Leno last night.










Now, this has all been the source of high conversation amongst the chemists in my cubicle area today. I take them around and throw them on people's desks, and allow them to... ponder for a moment. Much discussion ensued. Most liked the bright blue, as it matches the wall most. (The picture is a bit brighter than it actually is.)

So, I think I got a handle on which one she likes...

But Lbeezy! Make it official in the comment section, hon...

And you, oh Fearless and Wonderful Dwellers of Ye Olde House of LadyLee, tell me what you think.

11 comments:

  1. I had to jet from work early today, but I figure that you and Cowgirl Cre had a handle on the sitcheeashun! I loves the bright blue and white. And if the pattern can be alternated, I think that would be HAWT! I am rocking my white comforter for the winter season, so that should all work out perfectly.

    I thank you, Leezie!!! Oh, and J thanks you too since he keeps tip-toeing in my bedroom at night...as if he forgot where he's supposed to sleep. I'm sure that he and I will be fighting over this blanket.

    I'm SO EXCITED!!! YAY!!!

    **LBeezy F. Baby pop locks and drops it, stage left**

    ReplyDelete
  2. @The LBeezy...

    Alright, we will fool around with that one. I'll hike out to the southside and load up tomorrow. I will do a practice alternated stripe, and see where that gets us. Look out for photos tomorrow.

    Yeah, you getting to old to be pop locking and dropping it, Oldgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoooo...how many blankets have you finished at this point anyway? twenty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ the Iniquitous One...

    What do you mean? This year? Maybe 5 or 6, I think. 6 at the most. How the hayle am I suppose to find the TIME to finish 20 blankets? LOL!!!

    Gimme a call this weekend or roll up on the IM. Got a question for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your color scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that patern. I think its time to experiment.... And where do you do in union city? I know we haven't been frequenting the same walmart, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Patrice... I like her color scheme too. She has an interesting eye for colors indeed!

    @Joy... The Union City Walmart- you know, the one on Highway 138 behind the Quik Trip, next to Shannon Mall. They actually have had a good selection of yarn up in there (suprisingly). Mind you, I only fool with Red Heart. Fayetteville's Hobby Lobby is MUCH better. Joann's down that way is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my walmart lol! I only use red heart too. Since day 1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Joy... Oh, that's the PHAT Wal-mart. You must be looking for that specialty stuff. They're not good for that. They have a good selection of Red-Heart if you don't feel like driving far. That Hobby Lobby has the best I've seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Da hell you thanking her for? I LIKE scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3:07:00 PM

    nice color combinations!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!