Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Ah yes...

'Tis that time of year.

Halloween

I don't do the Halloween thing, but it's nice to see the little childrens dress up in their costumes, isn't it?

As young girls, we always wanted to be some type of Princess... My coworker Ol Mean Ass Cynthia's niece is a lovely princess indeed...



Oh, she's so cute!! So cute!!!

And then Cynt's daughter Chayse, who happens to be my "permanent house guest Kramer's Mama (the orange cat)... She wanted to be a fairy this year.



Oh... How cute. She's so cute!

Then... we have the Oppressor's some people's worse nightmare...

Little black boy dressed up as Barack Obama...



**silence**

Uh, the young bruh is clean, ain't he? Got himself a little American flag and all...

My heart jumped when I saw that picture. We've been discussing this around the lab for months. Dreams of becoming a famous rapper or a sports star will be, uh, replaced by dreams of being the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Hmm... Who would've ever thought?

**Lee raises eyebrow and fans herself with her Obama '08 Church fan **

But babes? There is one that takes the cake!!

That Original Oldgirl The LBeezy...

Went to work today as...

The Purple One!! Prince!!


LOL!!! I loved-ed it. THAT made my day!!! LOL!!

Good job, Beezy! You got that workplace spirit! (We have NO idea what that is on our job).
I hope you win the costume contest at work! I really do! LOL!
Well, just wanted you to have a look-see at some of the more interesting costumes I've seen today.

Ya'll have a safe Halloween!!!

9 comments:

  1. AND...drum roll, please...I won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go head on LBeezy!!!! I know you gonna share that million dollar prize, gal!

    LOL!!!

    Did you let out one of those loud Prince screams when you won!!? Did you sang your favorite Prince song "I'm a Star!!!!!?"

    LOL!! Good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 'Lil Barack"-- Like I said this is more than just an election...look what its doing for our youg'uns.. We also did the costume thing at work -- raising money for the United Way --since my agency is supported by them in BIG way---I went as the "Ghetto Fairy." -- with a glow in the dark tiara that lights up and some wings that were tore up and an aluminum foiled wrapped stick as a wand -- LOL! Loved the Purple Prince though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Those children are adorable...

    Loved the Prince costume! OMG!
    CONGRATS LB! How could you not have WON! YOu looked AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those kids are cute, but that Prince custume...takes the cake-lolololol...That's a winner in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Halloween pics...a big kid like me would though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this did my heart so much good! Love Prince! Love the little Obama! And cute girls! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God that Prince look is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!