Sunday, October 26, 2008

Strange Kitties

There's some really strange behavior going on between Oscar Tyrone, and the "permanent houseguest" Kramer William.

They have been sharing the most coveted position in the house: the soft top of the lounge chair.



This is usually Oscar's spot. Kramer reluctantly takes the area below, the actual seat of the lounge chair. Several fights have broken out over positions, as Oscar is terribly possesive of the blanket and his sleeping space.

But lately, Oscar has scooted over and allowed Kramer to sleep with him.


Strange.

Especially strange is the way they are peering at me.


Kramer: "I should attack that broad."

Oscar: "Naw. Leave her alone. She might get mad and mess around and not clean that litter box. She'll leave us alone in a minute."

LOL.

(If only I knew what they were really thinking).

10 comments:

  1. this sounds like a future series...i eagerly await reading about 'the adventures of el gatos!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you would leave those poor babies alone maybe they wouldnt be thinking those naught thoughts,lol

    yeah i wonder what in the world would make the selfish one give up his spot????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18:00 PM

    They 'bout to gang up on you Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ATLien Nikki...uh, I don't think so. I am having isshas writing about peoples. I have no idea about el gatos, even though i do have an idea that I'll let you in on that may be more suited for something you could write, though.

    @Lovebabz... DRAT BABZ!! What's wrong with cats, girl?

    (And I bet you will find it funny that I am not a cat person, lol).

    @Dreamy...Where has your black tail been, Mami? LOL.

    I don't bother them suckas. That may be part of their problems: they don't get any attention.

    I'm not sure what's going on. Oscar is 11 years old, and probably sick and tired of whooping Kramers behind on a daily basis.

    @That Southern Black Gal... They can gang up if they want to. That will mean no food, no water, and a nasty litter box. (They know what's up and how grand they live, lol).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the houseguest wants to take over the entire place. I wonder what he did to win over Oscar Tyrone. I hope you sleep with your door closed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...girl I wonder the same stuff about my cat.

    Sometimes she looks at me and I'm like "what?"...if only she could answer! lol

    I'm with Southern though...they do look like they're about to cang up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They have finally come to a realization that the real enemy is not a cat...

    Prepare for the junta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:07:00 PM

    wow weird kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oscar gave up the throne?! Okay, he must be getting old and tired.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!