Monday, May 16, 2011

Good Monday Merning

Good Monday Morning...

Something is wrong with the ATL weather. It was in the 90s last week. All of a sudden, the highs for the rest of the week are in the 60s. I am confused. Thoroughly confused. It is 50 degrees right now. So now I have to go find my jacket.

I'm looking at last weeks' posts, and that was the sparsest week of posting I've had in a long time. It didn't help that blogger had some major problems and dropped posts. I posted a blog that was dropped and was returned in draft stage. Not sure what was up with that. And I just didn't feel like going back and redoing it. I'll just put it back up this week.

This weekend was a lazy weekend. I haven't left the house since I got home from Church on Friday night. Aunt Flo is here, and man...I'm like the womens of the Bible: throw me in a tent on the edge of town somewhere. And this weekend I was hid off in my tent. Didn't get much done, only things around the house. Which is good enough.

Right now, the most exciting thing that has happened is that I had to buy another cell phone. Mine went haywire, so I immediately went and bought a smartphone, I'd been eyeing, the Evo Shift.





I'd been waiting anyway for my contract to be up in late June, so I could get another phone, but I was able to get it at the discounted price.

I was a little skeptical about it, because blogger Mzinspiredmind had been quipping about problems she had with hers, but I called her from the store and she squashed my concerns. I like it a lot. It's taking a little time to get use to.

But that's all that's going on for now. Nothing exciting, nothing to blow my skirt up. I am reading an amazing book right now, which I won't mention here. Too doggone controversial and I should finish it this week. Let's just say that I'm a much better person just for reading it.

And I ain't mad about that.

I have doctor appointments this morning so that means I may take the day off. Management is in a gang of trouble and from what I can determine, they are under hard surveillance by higher uppers, so they aren't messing with people much these days. I should be able to take the day off without any reprocussions (yes I do worry about this at times, as I have seen them terrorize people with medical problems. Somehow they leave me be. But I keep my good eye on them.) I don't have much to do at work, so I may take the entire day.

Since I didn't get anything done outside the house this weekend, well, I'll be doing that today after I get out. I was considering going to work. We'll see how I feel about that.

I may try to post all week. No promises here. I've had to spread my time out over a few other things, and the blog tends to suffer a tad behind that. I tell you, if I could sit down and do a post in 30 minutes or less, you'd be hearing from me all the time. But that's not the case. My posts can take hours to compose. Especially those long ones. (I really don't like long posts. Sigh). I may need to work on that a little. I want to post more, but I just don't have the time.


Gotta work on that... somehow.


With that said... Ya'll have a great day... and a great week.


On purpose.

3 comments:

  1. The Green Eyed Bandit9:08:00 PM

    I wondering about you and where you were. I had the same type of weekend. I only got out to meet one of my line sisters from out of town for lunch yesterday.

    We need to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01:00 PM

    Hey Lee! I like that phone! My weekend was pretty cool. JD and I went to the Wine & Food Festival at the National Harbor. IT was awesome! It's good he's into stuff like that as well, so I didn't have to drag him there; he actually wanted to go. We loved it! I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did I miss this post? LOL

    Me likey your new phone!!!! WOOHOO for smartphones!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!