Monday, January 02, 2012

First Monday!

Whelp! It is the first Monday of the year.

I must admit... I wrote "2012" in my journal yesterday and it looked mighty funny.

But I can get use to it. Gimme about a month.

The New Year is bright already. If you didn't see the last post, my brother Kari aka "Milk and Cookies" welcomed son #2 into the world.

Here are a couple more pictures. Milk and Cookies Jr. and Milk and Cookies 3.0!

Milk and Cookies, Jr. is cheesing down! And Milk and Cookies 3.0 is knocked out!



LOL. I can tell right now he's going to be a great big brother.

Good thing I finished his baby blanket!

They got it on Friday, baby born on Sunday. That was a close one!




Stay tuned for more pictures!

Anyway, i am off today. I am suppose to go back to work on Wednesday. I have been cleared to take the rest of the week off, but honestly, I just don't have much else to do. I rather just go head on and go back.

I know I am not going to feel like that on Thursday morning. Sigh. But that is okay. Work 2 days, and then it's a 2 day weekend! *cartwheels*

Today I have spent cleaning. And there is a 227 marathon on. I use to love that show 20 years ago.

It's sunny and cold outside. I should try to get out and do something today. We will see!

I see you all have enjoyed the Food for thought posts.... I have a couple more, so we will keep that going for the rest of the week. I think it was a good way to end my year, and it will be a good way to start my week.

So, here's to the 1st week of the year!

Make it a good one... on purpose.

8 comments:

  1. 3.0 is adorable!!!!
    I need to KNIT! Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, that blanket is gorgeous!
    Milk and Cookies Jr. is too cute...he's sooo proud to be a big brother.
    They're precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! And they both look just alike. Welcome to the world Milk and Cookies 3.0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby! Happy New Year Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he looks so proud to be a big brother!

    Happy New Year, Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was all up in that 227 marathon last night! It was on until 6 this morning. How do I know? Because my TV was on the entire time and I watched a few episodes through my dreams, lol.

    Those are some cute babies! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! Congrats Auntie Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The world always needs more adorable children.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!