Friday, January 13, 2012

Freestyle Fridays...

Good Friday Morning!

Thought I would just pop in for a minute and say a hearty HELLO!

I've been super busy at work. Just trying to keep up.

And I was looking at the news the other morning and saw something concerning my area of work.

I hollered "NOOOOOO!"

(Hope I don't get assigned to that).

*lee cringing when she sees the junket of emails coming her way*

And it's one of those things where, maybe if I sit at my desk and close my eyes, then no one will see me, and I will be left alone.

LOL!

NOT!

So... I immediately go put it all on my resume. (Gotta be positive and proactive, man!)

Food-For-Thought. I would like to thank you all for riding along on the "Food-For-Thought" Train... It was such a wonderful feeling to end my year with what was heavy on my mind and to begin my new year with what's heavy on my mind. I think about such things all the time. I am doing well in my understanding in some areas, and in others, I am still creeping along, making a little progress. So it helps just to write things out. And I have organized my food for thought posts in a way that I can come back and read them if I need to.

And yes, I do that often. I will pull up posts from years ago, just to refresh my heart and soul on a few matters.

Writing Progress. I have been doing MUCH writing this year. Yes the year is young, but it feels good to really sit down and crank out good words every night, and learn new and interesting things about my charactres. That is what I truly love.

I would like to thank that Quadroon orthapedic chicken Mzinspiredmind for reading my daily writing offerings and for our deep discussions. She sees a couple of things that I just can't see, and she asks some really good questions. Thanks, Chicken!

You never know... we may have a story week soon!

Milk and Cookies galore. Oh, Milk and Cookies 3.0 is home. Everyone is fine. I snuck this picture off of Facebook.

Boy I tell you... Father and Son have toothy smiles. I see all of their teeths. ALL. Turn down the wattage, ya'll!

LOL!

And Milk and Cookies 3.0 is fast asleep. I am sure he will have a toothy grin one day too!

That is all for now...


Ya'll have a great weekend... on purpose!

3 comments:

  1. It is my absolute pleasure to read your work ma'am! You are my absolute fav author and I'm happy that you let me read your work! :) Man all 3 Milk & Cookies are TOO handsome! :) I also want to thank you for your Food-for-Thought posts b/c you KNOW they really made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping to say that milk and cookies photo is so cute! They do have the same smile but they have a lot to smile about :-) 3.0 is precious!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!