Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Comments from the Peanut Gallery... The Pageant Edition

So... you know me and my cubicle mate The Cowgirl Cre will sit back and scrutinize pictures and videos from time to time.

It's our special Peanut Gallery Time!

And once again, we had a prime opportunity to do a little... commenting.

So...

Down in Alabama, Pageants are a big deal.

O_o

I told Cre this.

LadyLee: They big on them pageants down there in Alabama, girl.
Cowgirl Cre: Really?
LadyLee: The closest we come to a pageant is going to the prom!

LOL

And Play Mama's girls, they are in the pageants.

I went to a Christmas Parade down there a few weeks ago, and let me tell you... there were plenty of pageant queens, from toddler to high school age, riding in convertibles, waving lovingly at the crowd.

I harrassed Jae, Play Mama's oldest girl, about this as we sat in our fold out stadium chairs, watching the parade.

"Who's that girl, Jae?"
"Oh, that's Sue," Jae said. "She's in all the pageants. She won such-n-such Pageant."

And that conversation went on and on.

Simply fascinating.

Yes... We have the Bible belt. I do believe they live in the Pageant Belt!

And the other day, I received some pictures of the oldest girl Jae in her yearly pageant.

"CowgirlCre," I said. "Come look at these here pictures."

*Cowgirl Cre rolls her chair from the other side of our cubicle*

And the comments...

From the Peanut Gallery.

Began.




LadyLee: Wow! Look at her! She looks pretty!
Cowgirl Cre: Sure does! Look at her hair!
LadyLee: She 15. But we can get in the club, with NO ID.

Ladylee texts Play Mama A: "Tell her she look nice! And we can get in the club... with NO ID.

*LadyLee and Cowgirl Cre peer closely at the screen*

Ladylee sits straight up: Look at them breasts! Sitting straight up! Posture!
Cre: That's a push-up bra! Text her and tell her let me hold that.

LadyLee Texts Play Mama A: Hey! Cre wanna borrow the push up bra!
Mama A Texts LadyLee: Uh, that's not a push-up bra.

Cowgirl Cre and LadyLee: WHOOOOOOAA!

LadyLee Texts Play Mama A: Tell Jae she got more breasesses than me! We must be some kin for real!





*LadyLee and Cowgirl Cre peering at the LCD screen closer*
Texts PlayMama A: That's a wig. She has on a wig?Play Mama A texts LadyLee back: Um, no that's not a wig.

CowgirlCre: Look at the shoes! I'd bust my azz in them shoes! We can get in the club, but they will card me, because I can't walk in the shoes!
LOL






Cowgirl Cre: They out there in the middle of the street. Get the dress up off the ground!
LadyLee: Man, whatever. It's a rented dress. Let it drag.
Text from Play Mama A: She holds it up when she walks.
CowgirlCre: Get the dress up off the ground! They gotta get the deposit back!
LadyLee: Whatever man, let it drag!
CowgirlCre: Or at least get Wallee [their cat] to come hold the dress up off the ground. That way, she can be like Cinderella for real!


LOL!


CowgirlCre: Girl, you know if they mess around and tore that dress, Adrienne would be in there trying to sew and tape it up!

LOL

*Zooming in on dress again*

LadyLee: They need to take an iron to that dress.
Cowgirl Cre: But it's got sequins!
LadyLee: They can iron around it.

(With much zooming in and scrutiny, we decide the dress looks just fine. No ironing necessary).

LadyLee: Lawd, she don't need to send her boyfriend no picture.


Texts Play Mama A: Tell Jae don't send no picture to her man. That is all.


Mama A Texts back: She already did!



O_O



Trouble. Gotta keep that young fella from sniffing around.


*Lee takes baseball bat and drives to Alabama and knocks Jae's man upside the head*

LOL!!

This has been another edition of Comments from the Peanut Gallery.

Congrats Jae on your 2nd place finish!

I think you should've gotten first place!!!


You'll win first place next year!

(for videos and pictures from the pageant, click here)

4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAH YALL SILLY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep!! We had fun looking at those pics and videos. I would have burst my butt walking across the stage in heels. Im a Diva in training but Jae shes got it down. I need to practice my walk. Where's my heels? I need to put a book on my head and walk back and forth on the hardwood floor in my foyer. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all so crazy...lol
    She is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!