Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bon Voyage Milk and Cookies, Sr... The Doo-Rag Edition

My baby brother Milk and Cookies leaves for Afghanistan today.

In honor of that, I thought I'd do a picture show...

I like this picture of Milk and Cookies. People say we look just alike. I never see it, but I see it right here.


This picture sparke a mini Notes from the Peanut Gallery moment between me and my cubicle mate, CowgirlCre.

LadyLee: "Look at him. We look alike in this picture. And he has on all that black. Wonder where he was heading out to?"
CowgirlCre: "He looks like he's been hanging with some Latinos."

LOL. Probably has. Whatever the case, he and I need to have a discussion about the doo-rags that match every outfit.

Look at Milk and Cookies Jr. He's getting his hair cut!





The barber with the skull tattoo on his neck... he's a scary fellow. Milk and Cookies doesn't seem to be scared, so I guess I won't be creeped out.

Look at the clean line on that boy's head.



I didn't know they lined up little boy's heads that nicely.

I thought they got them in the chair and got them on out before they started crying. Apparently not.
Milk and Cookies, Jr. In a doo-rag... and sunglasses. In his Daddy's truck.







A Picture of Milk and Cookies Sr and Jr.

We must have a conversation about these doo-rags. A good long conversation.

I posted this picture of Milk and Cookies Jr. and Milk and Cookies 3.0 the other day. Gotta post it again.

If anyone needs a doo-rag, it is Milk and Cookies 3.0. His hair is a bit wispy there. LOL.

A final happy picture of Milk and Cookies Sr., Jr., and 3.0
At least the boys don't have on doo-rags. We're making progress.

Dear Brother, you're off to Afghanistan today. Of course I hate that, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Go do your time and COME ON BACK. Please and Thank you!

We'll be missing you!

Love, big sis Lisa.

8 comments:

  1. I wish him well...Good to see a Black man with his boys..."doo-rag" nothwithstanding :)...Be back soon "Milk and Cookies" The Cyncere One will send a prayer of protection up for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave the baby alone talking about his hair is a little wispy. LOL That tickled me. I'm not a fan of the doo-rags out in public. Especially the ones that match the outfits.

    Safe travels and return, Milk & Cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. unityfalls11:10:00 AM

    Will definitely be keeping up a prayer for the safe return of your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Milk and Cookies Sr.:
    Thank you for your service, sir. We deeply appreciate all you do for our country, and we'll be praying for your safe, quick return home. Blessings on you and yours! :)
    PS: Tell Sista she can "convo" on your doo-rag when she heads over to Afghanistan!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dorothy... LOL! I talked to him this morning about his Doo-rags and he said he had one in every color for every outfit!

    AND "DOO-RAG" is his biker name.

    Sigh!

    I couldn't even go off on him... he was so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics are soo precious. A man and his sons...awesome!
    And leave Milk and Cookies alone about his doo rag! I have one myself...lol I only wear it when I go to bed though.
    My brothers had a slew of'em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I guess if his biker name is "Doo Rag" he has to live up to his name. :-)

    Aww is 3.0 in a camouflage onesie? How cute.

    I'll keep Sr. in my prayers. I wonder if he will see my son over there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww
    Will def keep them in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!