Friday, March 02, 2012

Friday Night Special

Looka here, looka here...

Posting on a Friday Night...

Late Friday Night...

Posting during club hours on a Friday night!

LOL

Meant to post this morning. THAT didn't work out.

I'm in the bed now... with the laptop, of course.

This has been a good week. Still here, still kicking, blood running warm through my veins = A good week.

Indeed.

Lucy the Lexus. I didn't go to church tonight, like I like to do on a Friday night. :( UPS has been trying to deliver Lucy the Lexus' license plate, and I had to go all the way out to West Hell to pick it up tonight from the distribution center. I was NOT happy about that.

But Lucy has her license plate and registration.

I would like that title in the mail, please. Please and Thank you.

I've been staring at it out the side of my eye. Really loving it, but hoping that sucker don't tare up on me. My sister Kentucky thinks I need to run it out to Texas and back. That will tell it all right there, baby! LOL.

Lucy is driving smoothly. In sun and rain. Can't even tell she's on. So we'll just assume she is a good car. No complaints here!

Trip to the dentist. I went to the dentist this week. I couldn't get any work done because I have to talk to my immunologist to make sure I can get premedicated if I need to be. That bothered me a bit because certain antibodiotics throw me off the roof healthwise, and I don't need to take the wrong stuff.

But the dentist... Good gracious alive... The man was FINE!

That is all.

He is someone that LadyTee had recommended.

"I go to him, honey. You walk up in there and you see them old white folk. You not gonna mess up their grill. Nope. That's why I go to him."

I remotely remember her saying the man was fine (well, her cousin Cupcake said he was), but I didn't remember until he walked into the room. He walked in the room and said "I'm Dr. Watson".

I wanted to holler "And I'm Dr. Parker... baby!"

Ha Ha!!!!

Nerp. I didn't do that. I almost forgot my name, man. He was GORGEOUS!

We talked about what my x-rays showed. I have some surface cavities and I need some deep cleaning. (Uh, I haven't been to the dentist in the new millineum).

I drove by LadyTee's house afterwards. She was out in the garage getting some things together for the Kidney Foundation to pick up.

"Girl, why you didn't tell me about Dr. Watson? That dude there... WOW!"

"Honey," she said, "I ain't thinking about all that. He can look like George Burns for all I care, as long as he can fix my grill."

And LadyTee means that, too.

But it don't help that Dr. Watson is a fine brother. He has to be late 30s, early 40s, but he look like he just turned 21. He had his hands all up in my mouth.

If I woulda had some liquor in me, the Good Doctor. woulda got BIT!

LOL

The receptionist was talking to me about my next appointment. I stood there staring at her. She looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not making an appointment until you tell me how much it cost."

She went on talking. I just stared at her like she was crazy.

Serenity_23 had giveng me a good stern lecture before my appointment about estimates and planning of dental work out over time.

The receptionist printed out my estimates. My share of the costs after insurance was $300.00. Fine. I let her make my appointments.

Cannot wait to see the good doctor again, honey! Glory!

That was the highlight of my week right there. Woo-hoo!

Otherwise, it was a decent work week.

Song of the week. I really don't care for Maxwell, as I like my male sangers to have some bass in their voice. Some base, some tenor... something. That doggone falsetto gets a little old.

BUT I like this remix of Ascension set to an old SOS band beat.






That's what's hot.

With that, the Frieday Night Special is over...

You don't have to go home, but you need to exit the House of LadyLee.

And you be sure to have a great weekend... ON PURPOSE!

4 comments:

  1. ROTFL... You don't have a bit of sense! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to holler "And I'm Dr. Parker... baby!" <-----BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh! My dentist is an old grey-haired mess and I think I just helped him put a down payment on a new boat.

    What do you mean you haven't been to the dentist? Girl, you need to do better!

    Never really been a Maxwell fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!

    Ummm...KayC looks around and sends LadyLee message asking for the Dentist info.

    I need some eye-candy, I mean, a Dentist!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!