Monday, June 25, 2012

3 years gone

They have been saying that we are fast approaching the third anniversary of Michael Jackson's death.

And it doesn't even seems like it has been that long.

It feels like last week.

And it's one of those events where everyone remembers where they were when they heard that he had died.

I was at work. My phone was blowing up. In an effort to answer it, I dropped it. And my phone died. I went to the sprint store, and we were all in there full of gloom. His music was playing over the store's system.  Everyone was quiet and sad.

Still hard to believe. 3 years gone.

I want to remember by posting one of my favorite songs, Rock with You.



It is hard to believe that that song is some 30 years old.

RIP Michael Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!