Thursday, September 13, 2012

More violence... Sigh

The madness continues...turbulence over in the Middle East to the 10th degree. And our own were murdered in Libya. Sigh.

And they are saying that there's some movie at the center of this.

So... here's the film trailer at the center of attention.



Really?

Worse piece of film making ever. PURE garbage. No other words to describe it. GARBAGE.

So I don't think that was it. This was garbage. I think those attacks were planned far in advance.

To make matters worse, I'm not sure why I turned on the television to see presidential CANDIDATE Romney on my screen giving a press conference about it all. Your own party is seeing *crickets* when it comes to you, sir. So I don't care too much to hear what you say, unless it is you laying out your plan to the future which you are curiously tight-lipped on. I am an independent, and you're not swinging my vote your way at all.  Stand down. Go have a seat.

At a time like this, I want to hear from our PRESIDENT. Period. The man in charge.

I am sorry for the loss of our foreign service people, whether military, ambassador, or diplomatic. That is terrible.  These dangerous jobs and assignments protect our freedom, whether directly or indirectly. It is terrible when someone loses their lives in the process.

The war on terrorism continues. I don't know when it will ever be over.  Who would've imagined so much going on, over a decade after this war began?

Not me. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. What was the point in making this garbage?!?

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!