Thursday, January 30, 2014

Fun with Mama!


Look at my Play Mama!


Doing her variation of the Wonder Woman Spin!


Go head on, Mama. Get down!!

I bet she tripped up when she was doing all that spinning. She didn't post up that picture though. She knew I would've laughed at her. After making sure she was alright, though. LOL

That dress is one of the thousands she has made. It is Vogue pattern #8765.

You can get that dress and much more over at www.adriennesessentials.com

Well, I don't know about the dress... but you can get the "much more".

Shameless plug! LOL

Anyway, I had lunch with Mama and Grandma Donna. (I know her mother is a bit O_o over me calling her Grandma Donna. But Adrienne has probably told them that I am... special... so just deal with me).

We went to a pizza joint in Midtown called Camari's a couple of weeks ago. I believe that's the name of it.

Here's my pizza... a nice veggie style pizza.


Fresh onions, peppers, mushrooms, and spinach... that was good!

Mama had the more interesting pizza:


It had proscuitto (man, I do not know how to spell that. It's the italian bacon, I think), spinach, artichoke, peppers. That looked really good. She liked it, too. She had the waiter bring her some freshly minced garlic... cuz she bougie like that.

I like a good thin crust pizza topped with veggies that haven't been cooked to death. And this place was right on time.

Grandma Donna had the lasagna.

That sure looks super tasty. She loved it.

The service was a bit slow, but I think we were just really hungry! I'm definitely going back again.

Play Mama, it was good to see you, and to have lunch with you at a new spot!

See you again soon!

7 comments:

  1. Robin took BB to a pizza place in Buckhead. It had good pizza too and he couldn't finish it. I will have to get that name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good thing when we can find a good pizza place. I like fresh veggies, not overcooked.

      Delete
  2. That Veggie Pizza looks good !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I'm starving waiting for food at a restaurant I think service is slow too. Someone bring me a breadstick in the mean time. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I love Adrienne's dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see her as my little sister in my head that want to kidnap for a couple of weeks and she make my fashions for spring/summer. I wish her feet were bigger want to cop some of her shoes. LOL.

    Those pizzas looked good. I bet her mom looked like you ain't old enough to be my granddaughter. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!