Thursday, July 30, 2015

LadyLee Favorites Part 2 (#20-22)

Continuing with my Favorite songs...


#22 "Sexy Mama" by The Moments



Don't you just LOVE looking at old Soul Train clips? If you were anything like me, you couldn't wait for it to come on. That's where you saw all the latest dances. And we'd stand in front of the TV and dance. We didn't care if there was lipsyncing. Who cared? Those were the good ol' days.


#21 "In the Mood"



One of the west coast rappers sampled this song. I looked up the sample and it was "In the Mood".  I have loved it for the past 20 years.  Even  more than the rap!



#20 "I Want You" Marvin Gaye

O

This is my favorite Marvin Gaye song. If you want to read a good book, read his second's wife biography After the Dance. It came out earlier this year. I may post about it. But I listen to this song so much differently after reading that book.

I just remember this song from when I was little. I always thought "I'm not supposed to be listening to this song."

1 comment:

  1. Young Buck ... I don't know these songs Lee

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!