Here we go again! 10 random thoughts on a Tuesday.
1. Today was a decent day. It went by super fast, and that is how I like it.
2. I usually get to work at 10:00 am. And this means light traffic.
3. I had a meeting at 9:00 am, so I had to leave early. I am always a bit perplexed by why there is SO much traffic. And then I realize, oh my... it is because it is 8:30 am in the morning. Sigh.
4. That makes for a 25 minute drive to work versus a 12 minute drive for work.
5. I shouldn't complain. One of my supervisors makes a two to three hour round trip commute daily.
6. You have to live that far out if you have children, because you want your children to be in good schools. And let's just say that Atlanta public schools are, well, they leave something to be desired, and I suppose they are working on it.
7. The meeting was O_o. Just when I think I have a grasp of what's going on, I don't. I knew I wasn't alone when one of my coworkers sitting next to me said, "I don't know what's going on." The coworker on the other side of me likes to pop me on my shoulder and laugh. Let's just say that we were all lost. I spent the day thinking about the meeting. I talked to another coworker. Let's just say... lost is a normal feeling.
8. You have to live that far out if you have children, because you want your children to be in good schools. And let's just say that Atlanta public schools are, well, they leave something to be desired, and I suppose they are working on it.
9. I talked to my sister for an hour tonight. She was up and getting ready for work. I told her to call me whenever she is in the tub. So funny to hear her talking and all that water sloshing around.
10. I missed her last 2 calls. She called at 4:00 am my time, which is 8:00 pm her time. I was out like a light. I hate missing her calls.
That's it for Tuesday's Ten thoughts. I am going to bed!
Summer is Here! - Yes darling, summer 2017 is here. My most favorite time of the year and I plan to make the most of it. Finally, after several months of uncertainty I...
2 days ago