Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Freestyles... The Pictures Edition

It's Friday!!!

And it's all sunny outside!

I arrived to work at 7:30 am, and traffic was all light... And did I mention that it was a sunny day??

And this is how I'm feeling. I'm feeling like Elsa from Frozen... on a good day:



Ha Ha!! 

I don't know why that little video made me so happy. But it did.

This is more of a picture edition of Friday Freestyles. Happy Pictures!!

Kentucky.  My sister Kentucky seems to be doing quite well. We talk often. It's like she's in the next room. Sister Callie seems to be calming down, as she has been acting up and acting out since my sister (who happens to be her person), has gone.

Kentucky went to a water park last week. She sent a picture.


Look at that! Look at those desert rocks/mountains. How beautiful is that? And it was especially nice to get such a picture during this Atlanta monsoon season, lol. I could just sit out there and go to sleep. It looks so peaceful!

Salad. Here's my salad of the week.


I've ditched salad this week for some reason. I have gone straight kale. Maybe it's because I don't have any of my usual spring lettuce on hand. And I don't plan on going to the store until tonight. 

But my coworker Lady D likes raw kale with a splash of lemon and olive oil, and a pinch of garlic and cayenne pepper. That's been my salad base ALL week long. Something different and so so good.

That's it for me! I have more pics, but I will save those for next week.

I have a semi-busy weekend planned. We will see how it works out.

Have a good weekend! On purpose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!