Look at that... Ain't posted in a whole week, but I have the nerve to be posting on a Saturday Night.
What the world.
Don't matter. I want to post something in this precious space of time that my laptop is acting right.
So here we go.
1. I've been working like a Hebrew slave these past couple of weeks. I know that I am working at least 50 hours or more a week right now.
2. I am learning that I am too old for such long work hours. I do wish I had my 20-year-old self back.
3. This week I have had a strange sinus thing going on. It is lupus related because it affects my right side (my symptoms are always on my right side). It is sort of like how I felt when I visited Colorado, where I was having nose bleeds from being at a high altitude. I think this may be a flare from just being all stressed out. NOT good.
4. I went to work today. This is the second Saturday in a row. I worked from 9 to 5. Straight with no lunch. I am gansgsta like that. Well, wanna be gangsta. I need my YOUNG gangsta self back.
5. Best part of the day: getting off work and driving home... with no radio. Just me and my thoughts and my quiet ponderings concerning my day. I always remind myself that no matter how good or bad the day was, something positive happened. Always.
6. I haven't been eating right. I need a good 2 day juice cleanse.I do have some Mommie Boost in the fridge. Might have to fall over into that.
7. I am OFF on Monday. Not the best idea to be off. But I have a doctor's appointment with my hematologist. And I have to turn in a 24 hour urine test to my other doctor. AND I need to go get my tag for Lucy Jr. (I will worry about Pam some other time. Sigh).
I will be running around hard all day long. I have to, as I can't take off any other time.
8. I have to remind myself of one thing... and it's one of my favorite quotes of sort.
Like a hairdo, this situation is temporary. Just like a hairdo.
Aww yes... felt so good to post.
So so good.
On a Saturday, even. Still all good.
My favorite song on a Saturday: Saturday Love...
I love that song. It makes me want to get up and do a Wonder Woman spin.
Several Wonder Woman spins.
Spin until I fall out from dizziness.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
10 Years Ago Today...Rambling Thoughts About... Road Rage? - I remain very grateful that my SisterLo blogged for me while I was away serving 30 day (29 days) at Danbury Federal Prison Camp. On this day 10 years ago, ...
13 hours ago