Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Semi-Wordless Wednesday: Moon Grapes


Someone brought these to work. And they were very excited about them.


"What are those?" I asked the coworker who brought them and placed them in the general area for all to enjoy.

"Oh, those are moon grapes," she said, with way too much glee. "I got them down at Publix!"

I nodded.

But I didn't get any. Nope. They look mad crazy.

I'd never heard of them. And I didn't eat any.

Those grapes look special, They look like something we would see while stranded on an island and we were starving for food.  And we came across a tree with some bizarre fruit hanging from it.

I would still wait for someone ELSE to try them first because they may be POISONOUS!

Nope. I passed on those. I may try them...

Maybe next time.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:12:00 AM

    My mom bought me some. They were just "ok" to me. Weird shape to them and they were a little firmer than regular grapes,IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:13:00 AM

    btw, This is LisaBinAR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they were bug cocoons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did I. I thought we were gonna get some butterflies.lol

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!