Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Thirteen Tuesday Thoughts

Ten Tuesday Thoughts.

No, make that THIRTEEN Tuesday Thoughts. Just because I have that many thoughts swirling around my head.

The nighttime edition, no less...

1. This is the second official day of my holiday vacation.

2. I had a super busy day yesterday: doctor's appointment, furniture shopping, etc.

3. I have been in my house for 12 years. 12 YEARS. It does not feel that way.

4. It lets me know the importance of time and how it does fly. It goes on and on in a consistent manner. And it's best to use that time wisely.

5. I am reflective this time of year. I am thinking a lot about my time, and how well I use it. My use of time can always stand improvement. Always.

6. I am not really looking forward to Christmas. I have bought nary a gift, and I probably won't buy anything.

7. Although I was thinking about buying my nephew Justin a swing. But let's admit that is something more for me than for him. (I just remember the swing would help my sister Kay fall asleep. That way I could get something done. I am sure that method still works some 35 years later).

8. I did not leave the house today.  There's nothing like not having anything pressing to do, no real errands to run, and just being able to hang out around the house.

9. With that said, my favorite thing I did today: decluttering. I have been cleaning out my kitchen cabinets and I was able to get rid of a ton of stuff over the past week... old expired cans of food, kitchenware I don't use, etc. /

10. I have bought myself some new kitchenware, though: a new mini coffee maker, a coffee grinder and a French press. If I can figure out the French press, I will get rid of the coffee maker.

Bonus:

11. I am not big coffee drinker, but I can make my herbal tea in it.

12. When I tell you I had the best 2 hour nap this afternoon, I am not lying. There's nothing like dozing off on the sofa while watching television. Me sleeping under my favorite microfiber blanket is everything. People LOVE to sleep on my sofa for some reason. Today I understood why! LOL

13. On my playlist right now: "Rock N' Soul" by Oaktown 357



Man... that song got me chair dancing. When did that song come out? 1992 or roundabouts?

Still good.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!