Saturday, December 02, 2017

Saturday 7

So looka here... looka here.
.
A Saturday night post. That is so rare. I can barely post on the weekday, let alone the weekend. But I just felt like it. So here's a Saturday 7.

1. I had a pretty good day today, but I had a funky time getting started.

2. It is a... hormonal time of the month. And my medicine takes a moment to kick in. I am dragging until it does. 

3. Notorious J's "Sip and See" was today. 


4. My sister's best friend did such a fine job with it all. I will do a full post next week.

5. We co-hosted, but I tell you, I am a tomboy, and it don't do you any good to have a tomboy for a sister. This means I can't plan anything like this worth a damn. Nope. So she did all the work, with an occasional text here or there from me looking for direction.

6. The last baby shower I planned was in the year 2000. And that was at work in New Orleans, and by committee.

That "baby" is 17 years old now.  I last saw her when she was 8. Time flies like a kite, don't it?

7.  I had lovely drive home. But I stopped by an interesting barbecue joint on the way home. This is the south, so barbecue joints are scattered all over the place, but this one is a southern barbecue/korean fusion place.

Who does that?

Heirloom Market Barbecue!

Good good stuff. Confuses the brain, but it's still good!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!