Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Freestyles

Friday!!!

Yes, it is Friday!

And it's a 3 day holiday weekend.

I am REALLY happy about that. And we were just told that we get to leave an hour early today.

*Ladylee doing some SERIOUS clock watching as she packs her bag to leave*

LOL

I have nothing much planned for the weekend. I have to attend a graduation party on Saturday or something. I have to remember to get a card and some cash out of the bank. Hmmm...

Otherwise, it is a quiet weekend. I plan to get quite a bit of reading and journaling done, though.

Pictures of the Week. I have had these pictures since Mother's Day, and I am just loading up. But they are pictures of Scoot Booty, aka, my nephew Justin!

He and his Mama Kentucky showed up at my house. The little dude was looking all dapper in his fly hat.



How fly is he? All he needs is a gold chain!

(He can't have that. He would put it in his mouth).

He can crawl now, so he likes to be down on the floor.



And he's so bold now that he likes to get up on one knee.



Of course he is trying to stand up with no support, but he comes crashing to the ground.

And that hat falls from his head. He was constantly reaching for it and placing it back on his head, albeit crookedly.

He can stand up with support, though!



Go Scoot Booty! You have come a mighty long way, little man. He's only 8 months old, and still underweight, but I think he will be walking before long. Maybe before his first birthday.

This is my favorite picture. Look who's photobombing...


Sister Callie Jo! LOL. And that's her usual facial expression whenever Justin is around. She let's him rub her head, but she is still... perplexed.

Sister Callie Jo is always interested in Justin.

 But she usually goes on her own way... or stay far out of Justin's reach.

Oh, and here's a final picture. It's him and his Mama, my sister!!



This was her first Mothers Day. I think we both forgot, lol. I still need to get her a gift! I was gonna give her some cash, but she didn't want it. I will figure it out!

Quote of the Week. I was watching a TedTalk this week titled "The Art of Being Yourself" by Caroline McHugh, and I came across a fabulous quote. It stuck with me.

"It's not what your life expectancy is, but what do you expect from life, and what does life expect from you?"

That's a short quote, but it's loaded.

That Ted Talk is chock full of quotes. Man oh man. I have listened to it several times. Here's the link... https://youtu.be/veEQQ-N9xWU

That is it for ME. I am just waiting to go home!

GLORY.

But that clock just goes tick, tick, tick. It's like time has slowed or something. Ugh.

I will sit here... and wait... on purpose!

Then I will go on home and have a GREAT weekend.

You do the same.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful child--Mom looks so proud.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!