Thursday, May 24, 2018

Ten Thursday Thoughts

1. Thank God it's Thursday. I say that because a three day weekend is coming up. And I am not mad about that.

2. I might mess around and take next Tuesday off, too.

3. The reason I will not, though? There was a big shakeup in our work group. HUGE. Nothing to do with me, but I need to make sure my tail is around to know what the world is going on. I take off for a day, and some more mess might go down. And I have to make sure I am all good.

4. My favorite thing about my weekends this year: no watching of the news.

5. When I turn off the news, I turn off the mental space junk and clutter. And that is what it is.

6. I am trying to figure out if I want some barbeque this weekend. Most likely I will not.

7. One of my favorite things to do on 3-day weekends: get at least 10 pages of journaling done. I like this because I get to the core of what's bothering me.

8. There is nothing like answers to prayer.

9. I had developed a decent habit of working out. It helped so much, especially on the mental tip. But now I have a back injury. Sigh.

10. I have FINALLY finished a big project I have been working on at work. I have been working hard on it for the past three months and now I can get back to my normal self. GLORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!