Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I, the giddy Oldgirl LadyLee...



would like to wish you a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

Now, I saw something interesting earlier this year...




...a wild turkey hanging out in my neighbor's back yard.

How in the world did a turkey find his way to the inner city? I have no idea. All I know, it spent several hours hanging out in my neighbor's backyard...

Funny...

Haven't seen him lately.

Hmmm....

Well, I just found that... interesting!

Today, before you sit down to have turkey, take a moment to think of a few think of a few things that you are thankful for!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Old Girl! Where's my gumbo AKA "poor man's soup?"

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!