Thursday, November 09, 2006

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE JOYCE***

(Post #150! Yaayyy!)

I would like to wish my faaaavorite aunt...

(Wait, she's my only aunt!)

I would like to wish my Auntie Joyce a very very Happy Birthday!!!!!!




Happy Birthday, Auntie!!

Auntie Joyce is quite the quiet one... you wouldn't think she wouldn't cause a hint of trouble. But I rememeber one day when we were sitting at her dining room table and we were discussing some family craziness and she said something like...

"Don't let the fact that I am quiet fool you, I'll still go off on you!"

*crickets*

Whoa... I remember scooting my chair back from the table just a tad when I heard her say that. Even the *crickets* moved out of the way when they heard her say that!

Let's just say she walks quietly but carries a big stick.

That doesn't really suprise me. She's not the average Auntie. She loves a nice Camaro with the white letter tires and that is all she has purchased for as far back as I remember! The one she has now is um, very loud, and she likes it like that! LOL!

She is NOT the average Auntie, that's for sure!

Now, I've had a lot of good times with Auntie, but I blogged about one of my favorite Auntie moments. Click the link and go check it out!

My favorite Auntie story: Shock and Awe!

So Happy birthday Auntie! I've got some nice gifts for you!

Hope to hook up with you sometime today!

Until then?

Enjoy your day!!

Love, Lisa.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:18:00 AM

    Happy Birthday Auntie !!!!!

    I hope our day is filled with joy. I know Uncle Sean probably got something quite special planned for you!!

    Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday indeed.

    I hope the day brings all of y'all a little more joy than yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE!!!!!

    I should send you something....but instead I'll just keep begging for one of your beautiful paintings....which are as beautiful as you are!

    Enjoy you're day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm a little like your aunt. I'm very quiet so people are surprised when I go off, yell, or speak my mind. It can be funny sometimes. Hope your aunt had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Auntie and hopefully it will land in the record books as one of you all-time best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:51:00 PM

    Thank you all, and the blog is too funny. I have always been excited about life and what's next. I love my sports car, but I may retire it soon if Overhauling or Pimp my ride don't come and get it.( kidding). Thanks again and Thanks Lee for the gifts and your kindness that I so much enjoy..

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!