Monday, February 26, 2007

And the Winner is...

Jennifer Hudson!!

Go girl!! Go girl!!



Man... All I gotta say is that she did an excellent job with her acceptance speech. Thank goodness it wasn't me getting the award... I would've had to have a little fun with my acceptance speech...

Yo, I'd like to dedicate this award to BEYONCE!!! Hey girl, keep working! You'll get yours someday! Just keep working on it!! Go take few more acting classes or something! You'll be standing here someday!

LOL!!! Come on... now ya'll know that something similar to that ran across your minds.

Or am I just that cynical?

Maybe I am. But I am very happy about the way she carried herself. She did a good job with her Barbara Walter's interview, also. She is definitely a class act.

Way to go, Jennifer... Can hardly wait for the album... and can't wait to see what new roles she'll take on in the future!!

3 comments:

  1. It was a truly lovely speech miss Lady Lee.. although I hated that they cued the music during her speech, I'm glad that the sista repped it right since her exposure on AI. I placed a little personal pic of what Jennifer would possibly think but NOT say on my blog! Happy Monday to you LL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:14:00 AM

    I'm so happy for her. She is very classy. Why did BW ask her about her man and insinuate that she may look in other directions? But JHud kept it real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tat performance gives me chills everytime I hear it.

    I'm so happy she won and I hope that she is given the opportunity to play many more good roles in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!